Blat sending message result = -1 : Failure unexpected error 10060 from winsock
Bruce
2003-05-30 15:22:27 UTC
I am using Blat ver 1.9.4 and having a problem with it.

When called from a form (the same form example in the documentation,
with the path to blat changed), it works fine.

When run from the Win98 'dos' prompt with the command line = msg.txt -
t email.. -server smtp.. -f email.., it works fine.

However when called this way, http://server.com/cgi-
bin/blat.exe/cmdlin.txt, blat returns this error:

"Blat sending message result = -1 : Failure unexpected error 10060
from winsock"

The file 'cmdlin.txt' is a single line text file containing the same
text that I was using when running blat from the command line.

Thanks for any help, Bruce

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM
Bruce

Tim Musson
2003-05-30 17:22:01 UTC
Hey Bruce,

My MUA believes you used eGroups-EW/0.82
to write the following on Friday, May 30, 2003 at 11:21:59 AM.

B> I am using Blat ver 1.9.4 and having a problem with it.

B> When called from a form (the same form example in the documentation,
B> with the path to blat changed), it works fine.

B> When run from the Win98 'dos' prompt with the command line = msg.txt -
B> t email.. -server smtp.. -f email.., it works fine.

B> However when called this way, http://server.com/cgi-
B> bin/blat.exe/cmdlin.txt, blat returns this error:

B> "Blat sending message result = -1 : Failure unexpected error 10060
B> from winsock"

B> The file 'cmdlin.txt' is a single line text file containing the same
B> text that I was using when running blat from the command line.

Try putting cmdlin.txt in the cgi-bin directory.
--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.62q

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM
Tim Musson
2003-05-30 17:24:10 UTC
Hey Tim,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.62q) Personal
to write the following on Friday, May 30, 2003 at 1:22:01 PM.

Check out http://blat.freeshell.org/faq/blat-cgi.html and look at 2).
--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.62q
Windows 2000 5.0.2195 (Service Pack 2)
The reason men lie is because women ask so many questions.