blat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Sindhai Kathiravan sindhai@yahoo.com [blat]
2016-10-03 10:01:45 UTC
Hello All,
We are using blat command to send email from command file (.CMD).  When we run the .CMD file, it is sending email successfully, but when we call this .CMD from autosys job, we are getting this following error.
blat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

please help us to resolve this issue. We are struck here for past 4 days.
RegardsKathir
'Chip' chip.programmer@att.net [blat]
2016-10-03 16:24:03 UTC
Post by Sindhai Kathiravan ***@yahoo.com [blat]
Hello All,
We are using blat command to send email from command file (.CMD). When we run the .CMD file, it is sending email successfully, but when we call this .CMD from autosys job, we are getting this following error.
blat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
please help us to resolve this issue. We are struck here for past 4 days.
Regards
Kathir,

Try telling autosys the full path to Blat.exe, and specify the .EXE extension. From your message, it appears autosys is not using the “PATH” environment variable to search for commands.